Zensa Numbing Cream
Introducing Zensa Numbing Cream. Stay relaxed through the toughest procedures.
- Maximum strength 5% lidocaine
- Perfectly safe around sensitive areas like the eye
- FDA Approved. USA & CANADA certified
- Lasts 2-3 hours and is safe to reapply on broken skin to extend numbing sensation
- pH neutral formulation is safe to use on the most sensitive areas like eyelids, lips and the bikini area
- Does not contain vasoconstrictors that will affect the settling of ink
- Vitamin E acts as an anti-inflammatory to boost the healing process
- Vegan & steroid-free
How to apply:
1 Clean and Apply
Clean the area with an alcohol swab - this is important for max absorption. Apply a THICK layer of cream onto the skin evenly.
Cover the area with an airtight dressing. Use Tegaderm or saran wrap. Leave it for 30-40 minutes.
After 30-40 minutes (15-20 minutes is enough for microblading), remove the dressing and wipe away excess cream with a wet towel.