Claims for missing, damaged, or faulty items in transit must be reported within 7 days after shipment arrives and all returns must be made within 30 days of the original invoice date.
Inkbox Artistry will accept returns within 14 days of ship date received and if the following conditions below are met. If conditions are not met, Inkbox Artistry reserves the right to refuse the return item or charge a restocking fee up to 15%.
- To be eligible item must be in new condition, unused, tamper seal cannot be broken, and returned with its original packaging and accessories.
- No Returns / exchanges: Pigment, needles, machines, or personal protective equipment etc.
- Buyers are responsible for the shipping costs of return. ( no refunds or credit on shipping)
- Refunds will be in a form of store credit in e-gift card. Store credit can be used immediately and never expires. Credit will not be given for the original shipping price.
- IF you are shipping an item over $75, consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
- TO see If you're eligible for a return.
- Please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your Full Name, Order Number and photos of the product.
Rejected & Undelivered Mail
- Customer is responsible for additional charges that may occur due to package interception for address changes. It is the responsibility of the customer to confirm the billing and shipping information after placing an order.
- Customer is responsible for additional charges in case(s) of missed delivery, re-delivery and refused packages.
- Returned packages will require additional shipping charges for reshipping the order and customers must verify the correct address.
Custom, Duties, & Taxes
Inkbox Artistry is not responsible for any customs, duties, and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customers.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you by the email that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you on the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, you will receive your refund in a form of store credit only.Store credit can be used immediately and never expires.
- If your return is rejected you are responsible for payment of shipping for the items to be returned to you.
- Shipping is non-refundable.
Due to our commitment to process orders quickly orders can be cancelled if the item has not been shipped. Once packaged a 15% restocking fee will apply to cover our packaging and labour costs.
The only exception to this is for products that are backordered. A backorder maybe be cancelled anytime prior to shipping
All of our items ship from California, USA. Orders placed by 9am PST M-F will ship same day, subject to availability.
To calculate shipping costs for desired service, add the items to your cart and enter your zip code to calculate freight costs. *Please note that deliveries by USPS are made only Monday-Friday. When choosing your shipping method, do not calculate Saturday. For example, orders placed on Friday with Next Day Air as the shipping method will not arrive until the following Monday.
Orders that qualify for free shipping will be sent out via USPS.
DUE TO COVID shipping dates can not be guaranteed. For international shipping we recommend DHL OR UPS. USPS express priority can take up to 4 weeks to receive your package.
We offer free domestic shipping on orders totaling over $125 inside the United States.
Inkbox Artistry is not responsible for any items that are lost or stolen. If you are purchasing/ returning a package of over $75 we recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.