Ebanel Topical Cream
For the temporary relief of local and anorectal discomfort associated with anorectal disorder or inflammation.
Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth, before application of this product.
Apply up to 6 times a day.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
For external use only
Do not use this product if
- Pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Seal is broken or missing.
When using this product
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product.
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using finger or any medical device or applicator.